Who Works at TEAM?
- Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ
- Are active in fellowship with a Bible-believing church
- Have a desire to make a difference in the world through involvement in world missions
- Are enthusiastic about TEAM’s purpose, vision and core values
- Agree with TEAM’s Statement of Faith
TEAM’s Full-time Employee Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
Current Full-Time or Part-Time Job Openings
How to Apply in 3 Easy Steps
Step 1 – Download and complete the TEAM fillable employment application. *
Step 2 – Once completed, save the application on your computer as a PDF.
Step 3 – Send your completed application, a cover letter and current resume as PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your printed documents to our mailing address of PO Box 969, Wheaton, IL 60187, to the attention of Human Resources.
* Versions of Adobe Acrobat must be compatible to successfully utilize our fillable application. Please contact us at email@example.com if help is needed.Review and Download TEAM's Application Here
If you are looking to volunteer outside the United States, volunteer as a group or for any ministry purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Contact information:
TEAM – The Evangelical Alliance Mission
PO Box 969
Wheaton, IL 60187-0969
Phone: (800) 343-3144