Job Opening - Contributions Processor
The Contribution Processor plays a critical role in helping TEAM provide an extraordinarily high level of customer service and support to all donors and missionaries, through the accurate and timely processing of contributions. Most of this work involves entering contribution information into TEAM’s database. The information captured in this process enables TEAM’s donor relations work and provides important information to our missionary workforce.
- Provide excellent service and support to TEAM supporters and missionaries through the accurate and timely handling of all contributions.
- Work closely with the Donor Relations team to input and maintain accurate data in TEAM’s customer relationship management database.
- Work closely with Finance Department to reconcile daily deposits and create account designation codes for online gifts.
- Organize and maintain contribution batch files and source documentation in compliance with TEAM policy, industry standards and applicable law.
- Properly handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive payment information.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A team player with a positive attitude, and passionate about serving God and others
- High attention to detail and personal commitment to accuracy
- Effective communicator in person, in writing and on the phone. English proficiency required; additional language competencies is a plus
- Collaborative, flexible, good relational skills
- Good basic math skills, comfortable and accurate working with numbers
- Excellent keyboard skills, preferably including use of 10-key pad on keyboard
- Must enjoy a wonderful working relationship with computer systems and be quick to learn new software or systems
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working with MS Excel
- Ability to assess various situations and take appropriate action
- Able to monitor and evaluate processes for efficiency and improvement
Please submit application (below), cover letter, and resume to:
Mail: Human Resources Manager, 400 S. Main Place, Carol Stream, ILL 60188