Job Opening- Human Resources and Personnel Administrative Assistant
This position splits work time between two related functions of TEAM's Personnel Group:
1) HR Assistant: Assist TEAM's Human Resources Manager with administrative HR tasks such as: recruitment tasks, some inverviewing, maintaining TEAM's HR data (Salesfoce and UltiPro), assisting with onboarding logistics and orientation, handling requests for employment verification, being an HR resource to staff, general HR tasks.
2) Personnel Adminstration: Work with two full-time Personnel Administrators as an additional half-time role for the group. The Personnel Administrators serve as a liaison between those in TEAM's minstry areas and the Personnel Group, handling adminstrative tasks, finding solutions to the needs of TEAM's international workforce, maintaining TEAM's database with current personnel information from our constantly moving people. This rolse assists with logistical support for various TEAM events and serves as a welcoming host for our international workers who spend time at our office in Carol Stream.
- Serve as liaison and facilitiate communication between the Team's global workfoce and various administrative functions in the homeland.
- Maintain the data in Salesforce that relates to the coming and going of our North American and international workers, including reports, ministry transitions and a plethora of other facts that we capture
- Manage a library of job descriptions, updating as needed.
- Assist in the development of an organization-wide HR data tracking system
- Manage specific tasks/projects as requested
- Plan and sometimes host specific events for staff and missionaries such as comprehensive debriefs, retirement celebrations, etc.
- Manage various e-mail, phone, and other communication tasks with missionaries, office staff, church or public inquirers, etc.
- Receive, file and archive HR information
- Assist in the planning, organization, and logistics of various TEAM events
- Participate in regularly scheduled office prayer times
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Spiritually mature with a growing walk with Jesus Christ
- A team player with a positive attitude, passionate about serving God and others
- Able to easily maintain confidentiality.
- Effective communicator in person, in writing and on the phone. This job involves much email communication with TEAM’s workforce.
- Detail oriented and accurate, yet also people oriented
- HR department experience or college study of HR greatly desired; interested in an entry level position in HR
- A learner, curious
- Excellent computer skills and a friendly, easy relationship with technology; experience working with spreadsheets, word processing and office software. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Dependable, confident, professional, and mature; great interpersonal skills; empathetic
Please submit application (below), cover letter and resume to:
Mail: Human Resources Manager, 400 S. Main Place, Carol Stream, ILL. 60188