Job Opening - Logistics Coordinator of Short-Term Ministry
The Short-Term Logistics Coordinator will serve as a liaison between various departments within TEAM. This individual will deliver excellent customer service by pro-actively coordinating a variety of logistics to better serve the short-term department’s three primary clients: the TEAM Missionary in the Ministry Area (Global Ministries), the TEAM Missions Coach in the Teams (Mobilization Developement), and the TEAM Short-Term participant (Short-Term Ministry).
KEY SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level computer proficiency and experience with G Suite by Google
- Work well both independently and on a team
- Thrive both in an office environment and off-site
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Thoroughly learn TEAM’s short-term ministry process
- Gain proficiency with Salesforce (contact management system)
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically as needed
- Respect and maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of and experience with office administrative procedures at a level generally acquired through 1+ years of related experience
- Cultural sensitivity acquired through personal cross-cultural experience or previous experience in a cross-cultural work environment preferred.
Assist with the Expansion and Maintenance of the Short-Term Department
- Support the Manager of Short-Term Ministry with short-term training development and event organization
- Assist in the organization and management of short-term opportunities on the TEAM website
- Work with Global Ministries to help develop and coordinate the best process for placement of short-term participants
- Coordinate logistics and travel details for a variety of short-term participants
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that the short-term program is a positive experience for all involved
- Aid the Manager of Short-Term Ministry in building relationships and developing processes to properly facilitate short-term individuals, teams, internship programs and Mobilization Vision Trips
- Develop ongoing processes, programs and project as needed alongside the Manager of Short-Term Ministry to better support short-term workers, ministry areas and TEAM staff
- Work with Marketing to ensure all short-term collateral and training materials follow TEAM’s brand guidelines
Clerical and Administrative Duties
- Field and respond to outside communication as requested (phone calls/voicemails, email, snail mail)
- Build and analyze appropriate reports in TEAM’s contact management system
- Help the Manager of Short-Term Ministry and short-term participants with travel details, communication with Ministry Areas, managing itineraries, booking meetings, etc.
- Manage logistics of Short-Term local training events
- Assemble and ship all short-term debrief packages
- Other administrative duties as assigned
This position is based in Littleton, Colorado.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Mail: Human Resources Manager, 400 S. Main Place, Carol Stream, IL 60188