Job Opening-Personnel Administrator
The Personnel Administrator is part of a team that serves as a liaison between those in TEAM's ministry areas and the Personnel Group, handling administrative tasks, finding solutions to the needs of TEAM's international workforce, maintaining TEAM's database with current personnel information from our constantly moving people. This role assists with logistical support for various TEAM events and serves as a welcoming host for our international workers who spend time at our office in Carol Stream. The Personnel Administrator is the "friendly face of TEAM" and the go-to person for many of our international workers. This job requires cross-cultural understanding, sensitivity, compassion, and confidentiality, as well as a throrough grasp of office functions.
- Serve as a liaison and faciliate communication between the TEAM's global workforce and various adminstrative functions in the homeland.
- Maintain the data in Salesforce that relates to the coming and going of our international workers, including reports, ministry transitions, and a plethora of other facts that we capture.
- Manage specific tasks/projects as requested.
- Plan and sometimes host specific events for missionaries such as comprehensive debriefs, retirement celebrations, etc.
- Manage various email, phone, and other communication tasks with missionaries, office staff, church or public inquirers, etc.
- Receive, file and archive prayer/newsletters from missionaries.
- Collect requests, edit, and distribute the monthly prayer guide.
- Assist in the planning, organization, and logistics of various TEAM events.
- Create or obtain travel and visa papers and other documentation needed by missionaries and traveling staff.
- Pariticipate in regularly scheduled office prayer times.
- Be a contributing member of the Personnel group in a variety of tasks and activities.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Spiritually mature with a growing walk with Jesus Christ
- A team player with a positive attitude, passionate about serving God and others
- Effective communicator in person, in writing and on the phone. English proficiency required; additional language competencies is a plus. This job involves much email communication with TEAM’s global workforce.
- Detail oriented and accurate, yet also people oriented.
- A learner, curious.
- Excellent computer skills and a friendly, easy relationship with technology; experience working with spreadsheets, word processing and office software. (TEAM is in the process of moving from MS Office 365 to the Google Suite.) Salesforce experience a plus.
- Dependable, confident, professional, and mature; great interpersonal skills; empathetic
- Prone to collaborate, flexible
- Experience in the customer relations field is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills; able to handle daily routine tasks.
- Experience with database entry is a plus.
- Familiarity with and commitment to missions and mission activities.
Please submit application (below), cover letter, and resume to:
Mail: Human Resources Manager, 400 S. Main Place, Carol Stream, ILL 60188