Become an Impact Maker
Through a simple monthly gift, you can open new doors for the Gospel and see lives transformed.
Who are Impact Makers? They’re faithful followers of Christ, committed to spreading the Gospel to every nation. These visionaries commit financial support to TEAM — at any amount — for three years, so God’s message of redemption can transform every nation. Their gifts are meant to go beyond personal missionary support, providing critical resources for all TEAM workers around the world.
Your monthly gift will:
- Open new paths for ministry where traditional missionaries can’t serve
- Train and equip workers to share Christ in over 35 countries of need
- Prevent missionary burnout through spiritual coaching and training
- Bring the Good News to people who don’t know our Savior!
How do I become an Impact Maker?
You become an Impact Maker by committing your financial support to TEAM, above regular missionary support, for three years. We encourage you to pray and give at a level appropriate for your personal situation. What defines Impact Makers is not how much they give, but rather their steadfast commitment to God’s mission. Together, we will watch as God uses our gifts — of every size — to change hearts and redeem lives.
How will I see my impact?
Impact Makers not only get to see their gifts in action on the field, but they also have special opportunities to speak into TEAM’s mission as we serve! You can expect:
- Regular reports from the field, including transformation stories and news about missions strategies
- Access to Zoom calls with International Director Dave Hall and other ministry leaders
- Special prayer meetings with fresh news from the field
- Opportunities to see the mission field firsthand through vision trips
- And more!