TEAM’s founder, Fredrik Franson, was such a life. Commissioned by D.L. Moody, Franson evangelized the American frontier and Europe in the late 1800s.
In response to Hudson Taylor’s call for 1,000 missionaries to China, he committed to fulfilling a tenth of that goal and taught his first missionary training class in 1890. Fifty missionaries chosen from that first class birthed Scandinavian Alliance Mission of North America, later to be renamed The Evangelical Alliance Mission (TEAM).
Following in the footsteps of our visionary founder, we created the Franson Fellowship to enlist people dedicated to furthering TEAM’s transformational mission through a legacy gift. Members of Franson Fellowship have prayerfully included TEAM as a beneficiary of a legacy gift from their estate to ensure Franson’s Gospel vision endures for future generations.
Will you prayerfully consider making such a lasting investment?
- The joy of knowing your gift will equip, send and support missionaries; establish and partner with missional churches; start new ministry initiatives; and make disciples throughout the nations.
- Subscription to TEAM’s Franson Fellowship newsletter.
- Hand-made thank you gift from one of TEAM’s ministry partners.
- Invitations to annual regional Franson Fellowship member event and TEAM regional events.
- Inclusion in special educational opportunities.
Already Designated a Gift to TEAM?
If you’ve been gracious enough to include TEAM as a beneficiary in your will, trust, insurance policy or retirement, plan, thank you! To receive your benefits as a member of the Franson Fellowship, please let us know by emailing email@example.com today!
Want to read more about Legacy Giving at TEAM? Visit our Legacy Giving page today!