Ways to Give - U.S.
Excited about becoming a part of the TEAM family as a donor? Contributions to TEAM (U.S.) can be made in a number of ways:
One-time or recurring donations can be made on TEAM's website. Click here.
Through TEAM's online giving page, you can make a secure donation while also having the option of creating your personal profile/login and manage any changes to your donation frequency.
Online Giving Directions:
- Search for your missionary or project by typing in their name in the search engine.
- Click on your missionary or project’s name.
- Enter your giving amount and choose your giving frequency.
- Enter your billing information and select your payment method.
Please be aware:
- Some of our missionary families work in sensitive "Red Zone" areas of the world. Consequently, not all TEAM missionaries’ names are included in the "Missionaries and Projects" search. If you do not find your missionary's name listed, please choose the "Can't find what you are looking for?" option and enter their names manually to give a recurring gift or special gift.
- The credit card company takes 3.2% for their fees.
You may also choose to give through electronic check by selecting that giving option on our online giving form or by enrolling in our TEAM ACT (Automatic Contribution Transfer) program in which you can authorize TEAM to receive your contribution from a checking account on a monthly basis – the enrollment information is given below.
Give by Mail
Please make your check payable to TEAM or The Evangelical Alliance Mission and mail to:
PO Box 1986
Grapevine, TX 76099-1986
To support a specific ministry, include a note stating the name of the ministry, project, or missionary and the amount you are giving.
Give by Phone
To make a credit card contribution by phone, please call TEAM’s Stewardship Department toll free at (800) 343-3144.
Office hours: 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (Central Time)
TEAM ACT: Automatic Contribution Transfer
Our TEAM ACT Program is a service that authorizes TEAM to deduct monthly donations automatically from a checking account (Electronic Funds Transfer -EFT).
ACT saves time and money, avoiding postage and check costs, and ensuring that checks won't be delayed or lost in the mail. It also helps TEAM achieve better stewardship of your contribution by reducing processing time and costs, plus no fee is assessed, as with credit card donations.
Directions to set up automatic monthly contributions for a USA receipt:
- Click here to download the registration form and print it out.
- Fill the form in completely with your contact information; details help us keep accurate records and contact information.
- Fill in the amount you would like to contribute monthly.
- Pick the date of transferring funds to TEAM, either the 10th or the 25th of each month.
- Read the agreement on the form, sign and date the form.
- For a checking account transfer, we need a voided blank check (not a deposit slip).
- Include form and bank document.
- Donors will receive a USA receipt.
Mail it to this address:
PO Box 1986
Grapevine, TX 76099-1986
We will do a test run first with no dollars transferred. Your first automatic deduction will appear in about six weeks. You will receive a letter or email confirming that TEAM has enrolled you in this plan and the date of your first contribution. A record of each deduction will appear on your monthly bank statement. You will continue to receive a receipt from TEAM each month unless you request otherwise. You can discontinue your monthly deductions at any time by calling the TEAM Stewardship Department. Increases must be submitted in writing with a signed and dated request to do so.
Online Giving through your Bank Account
Many of us have discovered the ease of paying our bills through electronic bill pay. Just as you can pay your light bill through bill pay, you can also give in the same manner.
Directions to give by electronic bill pay:
- Checks should be payable to TEAM or The Evangelical Alliance Mission
- The "account" line should have the name of your missionary and their account number. For example: Account: M Watson 004367
- If the check comes from a banking center, and does not include your name and return address, the "account" line should be your name and donor number, followed by the missionary's name and missionary account number. For example: Account: J Austin 611970 for M Watson 004367. Your donor number can be found on any receipt.
Good stewardship includes wise planning. Wise planning allows people to give more to the Lord's work. Those who own securities and who want to make substantial gifts to any of TEAM’s ministries have a number of ways to help.
If you have securities with long-term capital gains, US tax law allows donors to give appreciated securities and deduct the full market value as a charitable contribution. TEAM can sell the securities without paying capital gains taxes.
If the securities are now worth less than you paid for them, the wise thing to do is sell the securities and give the cash. This allows you to claim the loss on your taxes and then to deduct the amount of the gift as a charitable deduction if you itemize.
If you would like to make a donation to TEAM through giving through your stock, please contact TEAM’s Stewardship Department. Please give us your name, stock information and donor ID (if you have one) as well as the designation of the gift so that your stock contribution can be processed correctly.
Learn more about the various ways you can plan your legacy giving - visit our Planned Giving page for resources and information.
- Many companies will match charitable gifts given by their employees, sometimes more than doubling your contribution. Check your company’s policy to see if they have a matching program.
- Please note that some companies exclude matching contributions for “religious purposes.”
Steer, Inc. is a creative partnership between a donor, a farmer, and a missionary. Here’s how it works:
- A donor makes funds available by purchasing a UNIT. This can be a cow/calf or funds to cover production costs for acreage of crops.
- A farmer or rancher donates his/her time, the use and care of the land for crops or the care and feeding of the livestock.
- A missionary receives the proceeds from the sale of livestock or crops for ministry purposes.
- The initial donation can be self-perpetuating!
- Details on this innovative program can be found at http://www.steerinc.com/