You can give secure one-time or recurring donations through TEAM’s website. Give as a guest or create a personal profile to manage changes to your donation frequency. You may choose to give by credit card, debit card or automatic bank draft.Give Online Now
To make a contribution by phone (by either credit card, debit card or bank draft), please call TEAM’s Donor Relations Department:
TEAM (U.S. Office)
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
Office Hours: 8:30-4:30 M-Th (Mountain Time)
*Closed on Fridays
Many financial institutions offer the ability to send contributions straight from a bank account. This is referred to as electronic bill pay or online bill pay.
To give by electronic bill pay you will need the following information:
- Address: TEAM, PO BOX 1986, Grapevine, TX 76099-1986
- Phone: 800-343-3144
- Account Number: The missionary’s ID number
To give by check:
- Make check payable to TEAM or The Evangelical Alliance Mission
- On the memo line, write the name of your missionary and their account number. (e.g. Account: M Watson 004367)
- If the check does not include your name and return address, the memo line should be your name and donor ID (if you have one), followed by the missionary’s name and missionary’s account number. (e.g. Account: J Austin 611970 for M Watson 004367.)
If you need assistance, please contact our Donor Relations Department at (800) 343-3144 or [email protected].
You may give stock as a method of support. For information regarding tax implications surrounding the giving of stock, please consult with your tax adviser.
If you would like to donate stock to TEAM, please contact the Donor Relations department or complete this form and return it to TEAM before you complete the transfer. To process your gift correctly, Donor Relations must have your full name; the number of shares and stock ticker symbol; your donor ID (if you have one), and the designation of the gift.
If you need assistance, please feel free to contact our Donor Relations Department at 800-343-3144 or [email protected].
Many companies will match their employees’ charitable gifts, sometimes more than doubling your contribution! While many companies will match charitable gifts given by their employees, please note that some companies exclude matching contributions for “religious purposes.” Check your company’s policy to see if they have a matching program and confirm TEAM qualifies before making your contribution.
If you need assistance, please call TEAM at (800) 343-3144 and ask for the Stewardship Department, or send us an email at [email protected].
Steer, Inc. is a creative partnership between a donor, a farmer, and a missionary. Here’s how it works:
- A donor makes funds available by purchasing a Unit. This can be a cow or funds to cover production costs for acreage of crops.
- A farmer or rancher donates their time, the use and care of the land for crops, or the care and feeding of the livestock.
- A missionary receives the proceeds from the sale of livestock or crops for ministry purposes.
- The initial donation can be self-perpetuating!
Find more details at http://www.steerinc.com
Tax-deductible contributions are under the control of TEAM. As far as possible, donor preferences will be carried out.