Through a simple monthly gift, you can open new doors for the Gospel and see lives transformed.
Who are Impact Makers? TEAM’s Impact Makers are faithful followers of Christ, committed to sending disciples to make disciples around the world. These visionaries commit monthly financial support to TEAM — at any amount — so the light of the Gospel can transform every nation. Their gifts are meant to go beyond personal missionary support, providing critical resources for all TEAM workers around the world.
What Impact Can We Make Together?
- Open new paths for ministry where traditional missionaries can’t serve.
- Equip and sustain workers around the globe for long-term, high-impact ministry.
- Establish missional churches that make true disciples.
- Bring the Good News of salvation to people and nations who are longing to know the one true God.
How do I become an Impact Maker?
You become an Impact Maker by committing your monthly financial support to TEAM, above regular missionary support. We encourage you to pray and give at a level appropriate for your personal situation. What defines Impact Makers is not how much they give, but rather their steadfast commitment to God’s mission. Together, we will watch as God uses our gifts — of every size — to change hearts and redeem lives.
How will I see my impact?
Impact Makers not only get to see their gifts in action on the field, but they also have special opportunities to speak into TEAM’s mission as we serve! You can expect:
- Regular reports from the field, including transformation stories and news about missions strategies
- Access to Zoom calls with International Director Dave Hall and other ministry leaders
- Special prayer meetings with fresh news from the field
- Opportunities to see the mission field firsthand through vision trips
- And more!