- Phil and Pattie Eager
- Annie Wilson
Our exciting ministry initiative seeks to transform lives through utilizing sports and other community initiatives as powerfully effective evangelism and discipleship tools for extending the Kingdom of God in Mexico and beyond. Transformados serves children, youth, and families through recreational, educational, and spiritually focused ministries and outreach. We currently work with elementary, middle school, high school, and college-aged youth. The ministry started with a focus on basketball as a means for building relationships and community involvement but has expanded into incorporating other sports within that program. Our goal is to expose our youth to a variety of skills and fitness through various sports as an alternative to drugs, alcohol, abuse, human trafficking, cartels, and dropping out of school. Through these relationships, we can share the love of Christ by inviting our youth to studies, activities, and one on one discipleship.
What we currently do
– Elementary, middle school, high school, and college-aged basketball club
– Weekly youth nights & Bible study
– Youth leadership development
– One on one discipleship
– Family outreach
– Fitness & various sports skills instruction
– Community center
– Easter and summer camps
– Community service
Current Needs & Future Goals:
– Larger community center with our own court, drop-in center, coffee shop, etc.
– Basketball & other athletic coaches
– A developed ESL program
– Dance ministry
– A developed family ministry
– Nationals working alongside us
Christ transforming lives, transforming families, transforming communities, transforming the WORLD!
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be TRANSFORMED by the renewal of your mind….” Rom. 12:2