Job Opening - Assistant to the Exec. Director (Americas) and Admin Coordinator of Association Dev
TEAM is a Christian missions organization that partners with churches to send missionaries and plant reproducing churches among the nations to the glory of God. The Assistant to the Executive Director of the Americas will: (1) provide administrative support to the Director of the Americas in a well-organized and timely manner, (2) work to anticipate, identify, and prioritize tasks that the Director needs to accomplish and communicate these with clarity, and (3) support the development and implementation of the Association model by coordinating inter-departmental and inter-organizational communication and cooperation.
- provide assistance with general office responsibilities such as making copies, receivingvisitors, and facilitating meetings.
- keep the executive organized by managing and maintaining his calendars, appointments, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
- conserve the executive's time by reading and routing email correspondence according to level of priority.
- increase the executive’s efficiency by drafting emails, documents, and professional social media updates on his behalf as requested.
- broaden the executive’s reach by serving as a communication liaison and providing summaries, reports, and actionable information as needed.
- help build the executive’s professional network by coordinating gatherings of ministry leaders and identifying important correspondence.
- keep the executive informed of developments within each of TEAM’s functional areas (Ministries, Resources, Services and Marketplace/KP).
- ensure the progress of the Association through efficient information flow, record maintenance, action-plan monitoring, and inter-personal connections.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- relational ability balanced by capacity and appreciation for detailed administrative work
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- experience handling sensitive information with professionalism and discretion
- familiarity with Google’s G-Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc.)
- experience navigating Salesforce or a comparable customer relations management technology
- availability to work outside of regular business hours on occasion.
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is prefered, but not required.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Mail: Human Resources Manager, 400 S. Main Place, Carol Stream, IL 60188