North America is pluralistic and multi-cultural. The North America Ministry Area (NAMA) was born to help communities of believers “incarnate” the Gospel in Canada and the United States, activating God’s transforming Kingdom in the neighborhoods all around them.
“The world is the field and the field is the world.” - Count Zinzindorf
Vision: We are being and building the body of Christ in North America.
Mission: We are using global connections to bring communities together for Gospel transformation in North America.
- Disciplemaking, church multiplication and community renewal in marginalized and cross-cultural communities in North America
- Generous collaboration in ministry with disciplemaking churches and movements in North America
- Gospel welcome and care of refugees and immigrants in North America
- Opening new pathways for engaging minority and ethnic churches in disciplemaking and global mission
- Sending and receiving workers from anywhere in the world to ministry opportunities in North America
- Collaboration with the global church in disciple-making and leadership development for Kingdom expansion
- Gospel responsibility and care of God’s creation for the blessing and sustainability of all people
We are serving in a variety of ministries around North America, focusing on these three big priorities:
- Reaching Diaspora Communities
- Engaging Kingdom Professionals
- Church Planting & Entrepreneurialism
We’re collaborating with the Diaspora Ministry Coalition: a multi-agency effort to form simple churches among diaspora communities in North America.
Church planting and community development go hand in hand when your goal is Gospel transformation. NAMA is seeking to plant new churches in North America using a strategy we call Intrepid. Please click here to find out more.
Where NAMA is currently working
We want to connect with you about the purposes God might have for you together with us in North America! Browse our listing of current needs in North America.
|Program developer and director||North America||9 months - 2 years
more than 3 years
|International Ministry Director||North America||more than 3 years|
|Business as Mission||North America||9 months - 2 years
more than 3 years