Participate in daily summer camp activities including English classes, crafts, music and/or sports. Be on-site at a residential summer English camp in East Asia to provide first-aid and coordinate emergency response for campers and staff. Oversee first-aid supplies and campers’ medications. A doctor or nurse would be needed from two weeks up to 6 weeks in July and August each year.
- Licensed physician, physician’s assistant or registered nurse
- 3rd and 4th-year medical students considered on a case-by-case basis
- Youth work and/or camp experience preferred—must love kids!
- Energetic and in good health
- Mandarin language ability a plus