Churches all around Taiwan look for church pastors and leaders with a vision for evangelism, discipleship, growth, and multiplication. Although there are many local churches with which to work, the number of Christians in Taiwan remains below five percent. The privilege of making disciples and establishing house churches and cell churches has no end. TEAM in Taiwan desires to help established church leaders see the value and give support to the vision of disciple-making movements among the least reached groups in Taiwan society.
The Church Planter and Discipler team member will disciple and help plant churches throughout Taiwan. This person will connect with existing local churches and work with pastors and church leaders to disciple and train church members to equip them to plant new churches in their communities. The duration of this need is a minimum of 3 years.
- Completion of some formal Bible training courses in higher education
- Discipleship and church ministry experience
- Self-starter, networker, outgoing, perseverant, innovative
- Willingness to participate in ministry outside the church
- Ability to work well on a cross-cultural team
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!