Build relationships with individuals & families in the State of Jalisco, Mexico and other parts of Mexico using various means of connection, including:
Building social community
Developing home-based communities of believers & non-believers
Discipling young believers; build networks of home communities
Developing national leaders
The candidate should be:
1) A person with training, experience & education in Bible/theology, evangelism, discipleship & leadership training.
2) A self-starter who desires to reach out to people (especially adults & families), grow relationships with them & introduce them to the Lord.
3) A person with a strong heart for ministry & a desire to plant home-based churches in an urban setting.
4) A person with good communication skills in English and Spanish.
5) A married couple (is preferred).