Are you willing to leverage your life for those who have never heard the Gospel? Are you looking for hands-on experience learning how to be effective in reaching the unreached?
Innov-Asia is an innovation lab; an intense, interactive, hands-on experience taking a fresh look at the pioneering efforts among unreached peoples and your role in those efforts. We are looking for individuals with curious minds and adventurous spirits.
The Lab consists of three segments and three core focal points:
- Two Weeks in Chiang Mai, Thailand—learning “laboratory” skills for Asia
- Five Weeks with a team in Asia—fieldwork, applying those laboratory skills
- Three Days back in Chiang Mai—reporting and debriefing your experience
- Mapping Your Walk—developing a robust faith that sustains you for the long run
- Mapping A New Culture—developing eyes and ears to read a new culture
- Mapping Ministry at the Edge—developing resources and a framework for ministry among unreached peoples and communities
We are looking for those willing to explore work at the ends of the earth.
- Curious or Creative
- Asking questions (especially hard ones)
- A certain amount of being outside the box (that includes TCKs, Americans of Color, Internationals, etc.)