Provide basic medical care to both expatriates and nationals in an informal setting. Show compassionate care while addressing health problems of children and adults. Develop and nurture relationships as you share the love of Christ.
- Strong Biblical foundation
- Ability to learn and understand the local language and culture so you can treat patients effectively in a culturally appropriate and sensitive manner
- Medical training and experience required
- Degree or certificate in Nursing or related field preferred
- Learning French will be essential
- Must be able to live and adapt to tough living conditions