Use your passion for music, art, media, or other creative artistic expressions. Use your natural talents to share the gospel message in a creative way with believers and seekers. Work closely with Worship Leader and Pastor to incorporate creative expressions into worship services and church activities. Help train others in creative arts ministry. Develop and nurture relationships both inside and outside the church as you share the love of Christ. Will be working with the ANESU initiative—committed to helping local churches and individual believers engage in compassionate care as an integral part of proclaiming the Gospel of Christ.
- Strong Biblical foundation
- Natural artistic talent and ability
- Experience in field preferred
- Degree in a related field such as Communications, Music, or Art preferred but not required; informal training in creative arts field is also acceptable
- Basic course in conversational Shona (can be done in Zimbabwe)
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!