Ambitious and tenacious individuals and couples who are skilled at building relationships, starting spiritual conversations, modeling Christ in their living and discipling to help pioneer a church planting ministry.
- Use your will, training and gifting to build friendships and cultivate relationships while sharing Christ. (Sports, English, Music, Arts, children’s ministry, Student outreach, )
- Model Christian living as you work and play
- In structured and nonstructured settings, disciple believers who can in turn disciple others
- Work with local believers and partnering churches to serve the community.
- Lead Bible studies, discussion groups, and church services as needed
- Friendly/out going, servant’s heart, teachable, willing to be flexible.
- Ability to develop and implement site-specific strategies for leadership development and church planting ministry
- Ability to teach and apply biblical principles cross-culturally
- Willingness to partner and share life with the church planting team.
- Efficient in designing publicity on computer, updating a blog or web page.
- Spanish needed (can be learned after arriving)
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!