Transformados, a ministry in La Paz, Mexico, uses sports and a community center as platforms to evangelize and disciple students to transform lives and communities. The Discipleship Coordinator will be in charge of finding discipleship materials to share with the team and organize a discipleship program within the team. They will also follow up with families after community events hosted by Transformados. The duration of this role ranges from 6 months to 3 years or more.
- High school diploma is required, and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Discipleship experience in church context or community
- Relational, a love for people
- Flexible, an effective teacher
- Enjoys working with youth and open to various types of non-traditional discipleship