Help disciples of Christ grow in their appreciation of Him, their obedience to Him, and their experience with Him. Walk alongside believers as they study the Word and learn to be more Christ-like. Teach believers how to share their faith with family and friends. Develop and nurture relationships as you guide new believers in their first steps of faith and help mature believers continue their spiritual growth. Share the love of Christ as you connect and get involved with the community in various ways.
- Strong Biblical foundation and understanding of Biblical discipleship.
- Being an intentional disciple of Christ, open to learning, growth, and change.
- Ability to learn and understand the local language and culture so you can communicate effectively in a culturally appropriate and sensitive manner; will need to learn to speak Russian.
- Ability to understand questions of believers and provide a compelling answer.
- Experience in discipleship mentoring preferred.
- Degree in Spiritual Formation or Discipleship or related field of study preferred but not required; informal training in Discipleship techniques is also acceptable.