Distance Learning Course Developer
Opportunity in Southern Africa
Would you like to help Christian leaders who are actively engaged in ministry to improve their ability to impact their communities for Christ, without removing them from their ministry context?
Union Bible Institute is trying to develop distance learning programs. We receive requests for this kind of training almost daily, but teachers are busy with their residential courses and mentoring students who live on campus. If you are able to help the UBI teachers rework their courses to make them suitable for distance learning, please come! Experience with course design is helpful, as well as experience with distance or online education. Technical knowledge of video recording and editing could be helpful as well. You could come for a couple of weeks to train the UBI teachers, or even better, come for several months to see the project through to completion.
- Experience with course design
- Experience with online or distance education
- Video recording and editing knowledge is helpful
- Humble, teachable, loving spirit
- Good communication and relational skills
- Ability to work effectively on a multicultural teaching team