Are you interested in teaching English as a means of helping out Italians, while building friendships and sharing the Gospel? Would you like to be involved with a team to start a new church in the beautiful port city of Trieste, Italy?
With the employment crisis in Italy, more and more Italians are realizing their need to know English. There are many opportunities for the church to serve the Italian community through English classes. You will be part of a church planting team involved in other aspects of church planting as well as teaching English.
- Love and commitment to the church
- ESL certification required though not necessarily a degree in ESL
- Experience teaching ESL
- Ability to organize and publicize your activities
- Friendly/out-going/sociable, servant’s heart, teachable, flexible
- Ability to build relationships with students
- Self-starter but able to work with others and not a lone-ranger
- Italian needed (can be learned after arriving) for mid-term and long-term applicants
- 1 year of Bible school or equivalent for long-term applicants
- Able to design creative publicity a plus
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!