The purpose of this position is to provide accountability within the ministry of Hope International Schools (HIS), and its various divisions, including the School of Promise and Hope in the Promise Foundation, facilitating effective planning and financial integrity. This person will coordinate and oversee local nationals involved in finance tracking. They will work in close association with the communications coordinator, CEO, and Board treasurer. The ministry will include helping create financial policies and procedures and setting financial policies and procedures for HIS.
- Experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks without close oversight
- Ability to learn and use bookkeeping programs effectively
- Willing to assist others with all accounting-related issues
- Ability to train others one-on-one or in small groups (using English)
- Willingness to work with School of Promise staff and families of students