Church planting and development opportunities with TEAM’s partner in Germany. There are multiple opportunities available on the following projects. Experience and skills needed vary.
- Monchengladbach: Project and Process Manager. Children’s ministry developer.
- Stuttgart: Community liaison and evangelist to academics and artists.
- Duisburg City: Relational person to develop creative outreach to hipsters in a club setting.
- Haiger Kairos: Evangelist and bridge-builder to refugees (various backgrounds).
- Munich Kairos: Experienced discipler/trainer of former Muslims.
- Giessen Mosaic: Multimedia person in a church for students and young families.
- Leipzig: Children’s ministry organizer and trainer
- Weimar: Relational person to develop social/help ministries to people in eastern Germany.
*A minimum five-year commitment will be necessary.
*The ministries are mostly in German. The first years of ministry are primarily investing in language and culture learning so that a good foundation is laid for longer-term ministry.
*The ability to work in a multicultural setting is important.
*Missional outreach and service are a priority for all of these projects.
Let us know if you are curious to know more details about one of these projects!