Missionary mentors will provide encouragement, hospitality, and mentoring to cross-cultural workers from South Asia serving with TEAM. This may take place through eating meals together, cooking together, home visits, outings, listening, Bible study, praying together, and giving guidance when needed. Additionally, at times, TEAM cross-cultural workers from other locations will be in the area for healthcare, conferences, or a time of refreshing. The hospitality will be extended to those workers as well as opportunities to serve members of the local community.
- A mature, married couple nearing retirement as a season of life
- Have experience working in a cross-cultural ministry setting
- Have experience with cross-cultural mentoring and discipleship
- Friendly, hospitable, generous, good listeners
- Self-aware and culturally adept