Use your gift of hospitality to be “the hands and feet” of Christ by providing a warm and caring atmosphere to friends and strangers alike. Welcome missionaries and Christian workers at the Karanda Hospital guesthouse with great joy and kindness using your natural talents of entertaining, cooking, decorating, and more. Coordinate guest services. Develop and nurture relationships both inside and outside the church as you share the love of Christ.
- Strong Biblical foundation and understanding of the spiritual gift of hospitality
- Cooking, decorating, hosting skills
- Ability to create atmosphere where guests feel welcome and comfortable
- Experience in hosting both informal and formal events preferred
- Formal or informal training in hospitality-related fields such as cooking and event planning is preferred but not necessary