Use your gift of hospitality to be “the hands and feet” of Christ by providing a warm and caring atmosphere to friends and strangers alike. Welcome people into your home with great joy and kindness as you entertain guests using your natural talents of entertaining, cooking, decorating, and more. Share your passion and knowledge of cooking with Ukrainian women, who love to get together and talk about meal ideas and preparation. Develop and nurture relationships as you share the love of Christ.
- Strong Biblical foundation and understanding of the spiritual gift of hospitality
- Cooking, decorating, hosting skills
- Comfortable with an “open door” policy in your home
- Ability to create an atmosphere where guests feel welcome and comfortable
- Will need to learn to speak Russian
- Informal cooking experience or formal cooking training is a plus
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!