The primary position would be teaching intensive courses on the faculty of a seminary (and possibly at the associated college) teaching biblical counseling courses for MA and MDiv students who are currently involved in or are preparing for full-time ministry. There would be opportunities for student engagement that would involve counseling and discipleship.
- MDiv, ThM, PhD or suitable credentials in Biblical counseling
- Cross-cultural competency
- Ability to withstand humidity and high heat conditions
- Capacity to lead and mentor a small group
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Practice must be rooted in evangelical and biblical principles