Christian International School Teachers and Staff
Opportunity in Czech Republic
The Christian International School of Prague (CISP) is a community of caring Christian staff and teachers serving a diverse student body in the beautiful city of Prague.
Please view the school website and contact CISP for available positions and applications, which generally require a 2-year commitment. Teachers and staff apply both to the school and to a sending agency (TEAM or other) and develop a support team for their salary. http://www.cisprague.org/
Examples of job descriptions:
- Secondary Bible Teachers have a desire to share the gospel with students, both missionary kids and children from around the world, with a variety of beliefs and religious or non-religious backgrounds. They engage students in deeper thinking about their faith and challenge them to live for something more than themselves.
- Secondary Math Teachers are passionate and engaging teachers for some of our secondary math classes and will engage students in deeper thinking about their faith and challenge them to live for something more than themselves.
- Secondary Humanities Teachers have a love for history, geography or all things humanities. They engage students in the classroom, immersing them in history and using biblical integration to bring it all to life.
- The CISP Principal provides spiritual, educational, and administrative leadership to the school. This person guides, inspires, and directs all phases of the school’s operations, programs, personnel, and environment, in accordance with the direction and policies set forth by the Director and the administrative board. This role reports to the Director and supervises all Coordinators, Department Heads, Team Captains, Chaplain, and Teachers.
- Elementary Teachers teach classes in English (some students are non-native English speakers) based primarily on an American curriculum. The teacher is the primary instructor and caregiver to students during the school day. The teacher shall prayerfully and lovingly help students learn attitudes, skills, and subject matter that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible Christians.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Teacher certification and/or a ACSI Certification OR the willingness to obtain one
- Flexibility, motivation, heart for students, optimistic and energetic attitude
- Commitment to making disciples and participation in the TEAM Czech community as well as CISP