The Roshan Program Director must be passionate about servant leadership and shepherding in multicultural and multireligious contexts.
The Roshan Program Director maintains overall responsibility and provides leadership for the Roshan Learning Center, a community-based education program for refugees in Jakarta, Indonesia. The Roshan Director leads a team of refugee and Indonesian managers and coordinators to ensure that day-to-day operations are carried out in an efficient, equitable manner resulting in a safe learning experience for refugee children, youth, and adults. The Roshan Director is also responsible for strengthening the long-term sustainability of Roshan Learning Center through capacity-building, fundraising, and strategic partnership development. The Roshan Director is part of the senior leadership team of YICF, Roshan’s parent organization, and reports directly to the YICF Executive Director.
This is a full-time position with a minimum commitment of two years.
● Passionate about helping people experience and share the joy of learning
● Bachelor’s Degree in related field (management, education, development). Masters preferred.
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience managing and developing programs, budgets, and fundraising preferred.
● Experience living overseas and working with multicultural teams preferred.
● Comfortable using online collaboration tools such as Google Suite and Asana.