The Office Manager (OM) staffs the Business Office which serves as the administrative hub for TEAM Chad and provides administrative and logistical aid for the church and multiple missions. It also supports the daily function of the NDJ Guesthouse which provides quality short-term housing (and some long-term housing) to missionaries working in Chad welcoming about 300 individuals and families for over 2500 guest-nights per year and grosses over $23,000 in receipts The office is essential for caring for missionaries as they return from the bush, facilitating lodging and staging for visiting leadership, short-term, and long-term missions’ activities, and providing a conference center for mission gatherings.
Broadly, the responsibilities of the OM can be divided into three major categories: Financial Bookkeeping and Cashbox, Missionary Support and Logistics, and Personnel.
Financial Bookkeeping and Cashbox:
* Pay-out Salaries, Rent, and Purchasing Monies
* QuickBooks Management of Mission Accounts
* Closing Financial Books at end of each month and annually
* Communicate with TEAM International regarding financial issues
Missionary Support and Logistics:
* Manage incoming emails requesting financial, document, and purchasing support
* Aide Ministry Area Leader in administrative tasks (copy, print, document preparation)
* Manage Office Support Staff
- Has a heart for ministry and a desire to serve ones who serve
- Basic accounting skills
- Friendly with people