A local church is looking for a long-term (single, couple or family) willing to serve 3+ years with a refugee mission ministry. The focus would be on ladies’ ministry (and a bit of family ministry) from a cultural mixed background. The main idea would be to join a small leadership team and develop Bible studies, make home visits, offer practical craft courses and/or musical courses, and help the ladies who mainly come from a refugee background.
- High school diploma required.
- Conversational level language skills or higher in one of the following languages: Farsi, Russian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, or Arabic.
- An ability to translate on the street, in refugee camp settings, etc. is required.
- Learning German will be required.
- Must have emotional stability.