Missionary Couple needed to live at the Global Friendship House and serve as Resident Life Managers. Join a ministry team to reach and disciple international students attending Old Dominion University. The position focuses on the safety, quality of life, and spiritual concerns of its 58 residents and the facility. It requires relating well with partners and administrative responsibilities. You must demonstrate a servant’s hearts and strive to always live and reflect character and teaching of the Scriptures.
Find out more information HERE!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the ministry team (Global Student Friendship)
- Befriending, reaching, and discipling students
- Live in the Global Friendship House/2 BR apartment
- Train and supervise Resident Advisors, fellow residents
- Oversee the calendar (sponsored events)
- Oversee facility maintenance
- Assist in the process of selecting residents and rental procedures
- Represent the ministry in the community, local churches, and universities
- Report to the Board of Directors and Ministry Director
- Annual salary and benefits.