Administrative services are needed at an international school in North Africa. This school is in a strategic, economic hub, and most of the children are part of influential families. No other international school exists in the city of 1 million people. Educational professionals will have the opportunity to powerfully impact students, parents, and society through high-quality educational services. We are looking for dedicated young professionals as well as older more experienced administrators who are excited about pursuing transformational education in North Africa. Educators will be trained in cultural and linguistic skills overseas. The school will begin with two Kindergarten classes starting in September 2018. Each year a new grade level will be added. This is a partially paid role at a bilingual school (English, French), and the duration is a minimum of 1 year.
The School Administrator will primarily manage day-to-day operations, administrative tasks and finances, such as tracking tuition payments, payroll, and managing supplies for the classrooms. The administrator will communicate well with and report directly to the school Director, help plan and develop projects, assist with managing financial budgets, help ensure that national laws and guidelines are followed, and communicate with government officials.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be a native English speaker and have lived internationally in some capacity or have had some type of cross-cultural experience
- Must have administrative competency and experience, good communication patterns, ability to analyze problems, plan for change, and implement strategies
- Proven interpersonal, intercultural, verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to grow spiritually without a lot of fellowship
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!