The Senior Associate Pastor would serve as the right hand man to the Senior Pastor of a large Christ-centered, Bible-based interdenominational, international, multi-cultural English-speaking congregation in a large city in the Arabian Peninsula. This would include assisting with Bible-based expository preaching in a pastoral disciple-making ministry, managing the staff and supporting the church ministry leadership organization. It is an Executive role.
- A personal walk with Christ that is both vibrant and contagious
- Spiritual maturity manifested in godly character – displaying the fruit of the Spirit and Biblical leadership qualities
- MDiv or higher degree in Theology from a recognized evangelical seminary
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a pastor at an executive level in a large church (500+ attendees)
- A proven track record and passion for expository preaching that is both exegetically sound and relevant to the congregation’s needs
- A teachable spirit and a servant’s heart
- Excellent people, organizational, and diplomatic skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and mobilize adults in a transient environment
- Sensitivity to cultural and denominational differences and the ability to communicate cross-culturally
- Prior, demonstrated multi-cultural and/or international experience preferable
- Prior, demonstrated Arab and Islamic culture experience highly preferable
- Sensitivity to world religions and knowledge of their world views
Note: Any candidate will go through the Search and Selection process of the church before acceptance.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!