Description of Position
Missions saturation in Guadalajara, the 2nd largest city in Mexico. This internship will include:
1) Home church network: learn about, experience, serve at a home church and work with the local team as they seek to grow home churches, network them and start new networks.
2) Culture: experience and learn Mexican culture
3) Missions: learn about missions through shadowing and involvement in various levels of ministry (such as relationship building, ESL classes, Bible studies, discipleship, conversation & coffee times, language exchanges, music, sports, youth, university students, orphanage, children and more)
4) Missions: learn about missions through time and interaction with veteran missionaries
5) Housing: live in a Mexican home
6) Mentor: an onsite missionary mentor
7) Language: Grow in your Spanish language and communication via informal or formal language learning.
8) Ministry: Learn about and be involved in a home church planting network.
Spaces available starting in Fall of 2018.
Qualifications. The intern should be:
1) College age or older. Our preference is post-college age. This internship will also work well for a student needing a formal internship near the end of their university training.
2) A person who is self-starter and desires to reach out to people, grow relationships with them and introduce them to the Lord.
3) A person who has a strong heart for ministry, interest in missions and feels the Lord may be calling them to future missions involvement here or elsewhere.
4) A single person or married couple
5) It really helps to be able to coverse in Spanish, at least at a basic level.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!