Care for and guide young adults in their spiritual formation through sports ministry in partnership with the Evangelical Church or Habitation of Hope. Participate in or coordinate and lead outreach sporting events, informal and formal sports leagues, sports camps, and recreational activities that appeal to teens and young adults. The format may include one-on-one coaching plus formal and informal Bible studies in large and small group settings. Use your ability to understand and communicate biblical truth in a clear and relevant manner so teens and young adults understand and apply lessons. Develop and nurture relationships both inside and outside the church as you share the love of Christ. Will be working with the ANESU initiative—committed to helping local churches and individual believers engage in compassionate care as an integral part of proclaiming the Gospel of Christ.
- Strong Biblical foundation
- Love of working with teens and young adults
- Experience in sports and recreation preferred
- Degree in related field of study preferred but not required; informal training in sports and recreation ministry is also acceptable
- Basic course in conversational Shona (can be done in Zimbabwe)
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!