Teacher, Elementary School
Opportunity in Thailand
The Bangkok Christian International School (BCIS) was founded in 1997 by Korean missionaries in Thailand. Its mission is to bring the next generation to Christ and to mold them into Christian leaders who will impact the society, Thailand, and the world.
The school currently has 280 students from pre-school to 12th grade. The students, both Christian and non-Christian, come from countries including Korea, Thailand, Philippines, China, Taiwan, Myanmar, Nigeria and Denmark. The school uses an American curriculum and is fully accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education (MOE), Advanced, and North Central Association (NCA) Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement, USA (CASI). BCIS is located in an urban area in the heart of Bangkok and there are six international churches located near the school.
We are seeking elementary school teachers. Full-time staff benefits include competitive salary, free housing (one month for new teachers), medical insurance and round trip airfare not more than $1,300 for teachers who serve for more than two years.
Download the BCIS brochure for more information.
- All teachers must be Christians with a heart for missions and children.
- Two years of commitment to teach in Thailand.
- All teachers must be native English speakers.
- All teachers must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Education (teaching license preferred). Other BA/BS degrees also may be acceptable.
- TESOL is not required except for ESL teachers.
- No criminal records or other convictions.