We are in need of a teacher for missionary kids (or “MKs”) in a partial homeschool setting, providing assistance and structure with their classes. Use your gift of teaching to teach a small group of children as their parents serve in their ministries. This teaching format involves setting up the structure for online school, plus one-on-one instruction and guidance. Use your ability to understand and communicate in a clear and relevant manner so students understand and apply lessons. Develop and nurture relationships as you share the love of Christ with these precious children.
- Strong Biblical foundation.
- Love of working with children of all ages.
- Ability to communicate with children and their parents, your fellow co-workers, in a sensitive and loving manner.
- Teaching certificate not required, but teaching experience is preferred.
- Degree in Education or related field preferred but not required; informal training in teaching is also acceptable.