To teach elementary subjects (gr. 2-3 level), using elementary/homeschool/approved curriculum, to an MK, using NILD and/or other special education interventions to met the learning needs and challenges this student faces. To provide NILD and/or other special education interventions to other MK’s on the field as a supplement to their present education.
1. Education degree is required, preferably in elementary education and/or special education.
2. NILD training or a willingness to take the NILD training, is required.
3. Experience in working with children using NILD/special education interventions would be an asset.
4. A police/criminal check in home country and other countries of residence is required.
5. Spanish would be an asset but is not required.
6. A passion and love for working with children is required. Patience, creativity and understanding of children who struggle with learning difficulties is vitally important.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!