Care for and guide teens and young adults in their spiritual formation in partnership with the Evangelical Church. The format may include one-on-one mentoring, informal Bible studies, and large groups. Help facilitate outreach events and social activities that appeal to teens and young adults. Use your ability to understand and communicate Biblical truth in as clear and relevant manner so teens and young adults understand and apply lessons. Develop and nurture relationships both inside and outside the church as you share the love of Christ.
- Strong Biblical foundation
- Love of working with teens and young adults
- Experience in youth pastoring and teaching preferred
- Degree in Pastoral Studies or Biblical Studies or related field of study preferred but not required; informal training in youth ministry is also acceptable
- Basic course in conversational Shona (can be done in ZImbabwe)