Care for and guide teens and young adults in their spiritual formation. The format may include one-on-one mentoring, informal Bible studies, and large groups. Help facilitate outreach events and social activities that appeal to teens and young adults. Use your ability to understand and communicate Biblical truth in as clear and relevant manner so teens and young adults understand and apply lessons. Develop and nurture relationships both inside and outside the church as you share the love of Christ. Will be working with the ANESU initiative—committed to helping local churches and individual believers engage in compassionate care as an integral part of proclaiming the Gospel of Christ.
- Strong Biblical foundation
- Love of working with teens and young adults
- Experience in youth pastoring and teaching preferred
- Degree in Pastoral Studies or Biblical Studies or related field of study preferred but not required; informal training in youth ministry is also acceptable
- Basic course in conversational Shona (can be done in Zimbabwe)
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!