Care for and guide teens and young adults in their spiritual formation. There is a huge need and opportunity in South Africa to enhance ministries geared toward youth. The format may include one-on-one mentoring, informal Bible studies, and large groups. Plan and lead outreach events and social activities that appeal to teens and young adults. Use your ability to understand and communicate Biblical truth in a clear and relevant manner so teens and young adults understand and apply lessons. Develop and nurture relationships both inside and outside the church as you share the love of Christ.
- Strong Biblical foundation
- Love of working with teens and young adults
- Experience in youth pastoring and teaching preferred
- Degree in Pastoral Studies or Biblical Studies or related field of study preferred but not required; informal training in youth ministry is also acceptable
- Will need to learn Zulu or other tribal languages
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!