The Mbabane Chapel’s Youth Ministry (YMC) mandate is to be Jesus’ hands and feet at a time where people are needing to see the love of Christ in action. In various capacities, this will include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance in teaching, mentoring and implementing discipleship programs
- Running youth camps and youth events
- Being able to foster working relationships within our various schools ( implementing creative strategies for evangelism)
- Involvement in outreach and mission trips as well as community-based projects
- Pastoral care (home visits)
Please click HERE to see the full job posting.
The position of Youth Pastor at the Chapel is a three to five-year-long contract that will support the overall functions of the Youth Ministry of Mbabane Chapel. Applicant attributes would include:
- The candidate must be a follower of Christ
- Have a calling to work with the Youth (have a passion for leading young people to Christ through the work and power of the Holy Spirit)
- He/she must be a team player.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a servants heart
- One who is able to develop mentoring relationships with the youth
- Must have high energy levels for the demands of a growing ministry (being able to play an instrument and assist in worship would be an added bonus.)
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!