We can begin accepting short-termers in summer 2018, and costs will vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Love and be committed to the local church
- Friendly/out-going/sociable, servant’s heart, teachable, flexible
- Self-starter but able to work with others and not a lone-ranger
- Willing to partner with a church planting team
- Italian needed for mid-term (can be learned after arriving)
- Musical ability is a plus, but not required
Ready to learn more?
Fill out this form and a missions coach will be in touch to answer your questions and help you get started!