Our Call To The Ministry Was In 1990 After A Missionary Conference. I Read A Pamphlet By Pastor David Hill Entitled: “Hearing The Call Of God”. It Was After Talking With Pastor Hill And Understanding The “Seven Steps In Hearing The Call Of God” That I Responded To His Call For Us To Go To South Africa.
God Used Phil. 2:13 To Confirm His Call On Our Lives. “For It Is God That Worketh In You Both To Will, And To Do Of His Good Pleasure.” Several Members Of Our Church Also Confirmed His Call On Our Lives. We Are In The Center Of His Will And We Cannot Be Happier Doing What He’s Called Us To Do.
Born Again: November 1963
Married: August 23, 1975
Family: 8 Adult children and 7 grandchildren
Education:Eastern Michigan University B.S Music 1975 and Diploma in Biblical Studies – The Evangelical Bible College Cape Town South Africa 1996
She responded to the call of missions at the age of 14 in her home church in Kalamazoo, Michigan (USA). On a short-term missions trip to South Africa in 1988 she heard God say “One day you’ll be back in South Africa”. Along with her husband and 4 children they obediently followed the Lord of the Harvest to full time ministry.
Birth Date: February 23, 1955
Born Again: November 1975
- Eastern Michigan University B.S. Speech and Drama 1976
- Western Michigan University M.A. Speech Communications 1985
- Certificate Biblical Studies The Evangelical Bible College Cape town 1996
Support Missionaries to South Africa with TEAM 1993-1997 Cape Town. Currently serving together with her husband as promotional directors and lecturers at The Union Bible Institute where she is also the Deputy Principal. She also serves as an Adjunct Professor for AZUSA Pacific International Education- South African campus and serves on the local church ministry team at City Harvest International Ministries PMB.
- “Me And My House”
- Marj authors “Reflections of Christian Women” 1999
- As a writing coach she edited and help publish 6 books
- “Bible Study For Busy Women” by Victoria Johnson
- “Ukudla No Ukuhlanganyela” (Food & Fellowship) by UBI
- Always in Memory” by Nkosinathi Magagula
- “God’s Presence and Purpose in Africa” by Theo Abban
- “Laying Hold to Your Spiritual Inheritance” by Stanley Towani
- Julie’s Adventures” by Pamela Easthorpe
Support Missionaries to South Africa with TEAM since 1993 (Cape Town 1993-1997). Currently Serving together as promotional Directors And Lecturers, Administrator and Vice-Principal (Marjory) at The Union Bible Institute – Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.
Local Church Ministry at City Harvest International Fellowship, serving as Support Ministers, Ladies” Conference Speaker, Lecturers, Editor of church publications, and Board Member of Operation Moses (Aids Orphan Ministry), Interculture Communication Adjunct Instructor Azusa Pacific University – South African Campus
Primary Prayer Request:
Success in training students who become Christ-like servant leaders through our teaching and mentoring.