I was sent on my first short-term mission in 2006. God planted a seed in my heart and a passion for sharing Christ’s love for the nations. That seed grew and flourished over the course of eight years through many different cross-cultural ministry opportunities, many of which were to Latin American countries. In 2015 I was sent to Guadalajara, Mexico to serve as a missionary. While there God gave me the opportunity to serve marginalized people within the city. This call to serve the least of these has called me to Guatemala where more than half of the population live in poverty.
I will be proclaiming Christ’s love through word and deed while living in Guatemala. I will be participating and leading in community groups at a TEAM church plant, Iglesia Reforma, or “Church of the Reform.” I will also be serving in the community of Bethania through teaching children, using art in ministry, and serving the least of these within the city through acts of mercy, prayer, and sharing Christ’s ministry of reconciliation. I am excited to have the opportunity to serve alongside Guatemalan brothers and sisters in ministry and proclaiming the truth of Gospel.
Primary Prayer Requests
- Pray that God would embolden me to share the Gospel with all those that are seeking.
- Pray that God’s protection would fall upon those facing injustices in Guatemala.
- Pray that those facing addiction would run towards God’s open arms.
- Pray that God’s love would be known and fully experienced amongst the fatherless children.
- Pray that the truth of Christ’s salvation would be known amongst the multitude in Guatemala. Pray that the Church would multiply and that Christ’s followers would be strengthened to meet the needs of the least of these in the country.