TEAM’s goal is to equip churches everywhere to send missionaries, so we’re excited to see our work shared with other believers! However, republishing content in full without permission is prohibited. That’s why we created some guidelines — to help you stay within U.S. copyright laws and make sharing a pleasure!
We love to see our content shared on social media. Just link to our site where the piece was originally published. And if you tag us, we may just return the favor by sharing some of your work with our audience!
Facebook: TEAM | The Evangelical Alliance Mission
Article Summaries and Excerpts
You are welcome to share article summaries, along with a link to the full piece.
If you would like to publish an excerpt of a piece, please do not exceed 300 words. Excerpts should be accompanied by an obvious link to the original article, where readers can finish reading the piece.
Republishing Full Articles
Content from TEAM’s website may not be republished in full without express permission from TEAM. Please write to [email protected] to request permission.
When republishing content:
- Publish this statement at the top of the page: “This article originally appeared on the TEAM.org Christian Missions Blog.” This statement should be hyperlinked to the original article on team.org.
- The content should appear in its entirety, including links, photographs, video and author bio. Editing to correct typographical errors and punctuation is acceptable. Otherwise, the content should remain unchanged from the original.
- When reposting images, link to the URL where our original image is stored.
- All hyperlinks to team.org shall be normal and natural hyperlinks. Do not pass through a redirect, URL shortener or nofollow.
- Include the original author bio with the republished article.
Sharing Gated Content
Sometimes, we ask readers to sign up to receive content, such as downloadable PDFs. When linking to such materials, link to the landing page, not the PDF.
If you have further questions about our sharing policy, please email us at [email protected]